- Cabin Fever Naturally sweet Clover Honey was added in the kettle accenting this pale bock's warm flavor notes on your tongue.
- Road Slush This dark stout is a hearty and satisfying reward for those of us who embrace the frozen tundra.
- Hopster This living beer is Dan’s bold Hopped Wheat creation. Amarillo dry hopping consorts with Wisconsin Red Wheat.
- Totally Naked Pure and crisp, this is a beer with nothing to hide. Kick back, relax and enjoy the simple unadorned flavor.
- Yokel Wisconsin barleys and the finest Bavarian hops and malts combine in classic German brewing methods. You are holding the freshest possible Wisconsin beer.
- Staghorn Octoberfest Be sure to hold this one up to the light of any harvest moon and enjoy "Wisconsin's Real Red."