- Spotted Cow Expect this ale to be fun, fruity and satisfying. You know you're in Wisconsin when you see the Spotted Cow.
- Moon Man A session beer with a bright bold blend of five hops that flirt obligingly with the smooth malty backside.
- Two Women The collaboration of two Craft companies both led by women, New Glarus Brewing and Weyermann Malting, is unique. You hold the result “Two Women” a Classic Country Lager.
- Raspberry Tart Treat yourself to a rare delight. Then hold your glass to a light and enjoy the jewel-like sparkle of a very special ale.
- Wisconsin Belgian Red Over a pound of Door County Cherries in every bottle makes this beer uniquely "Wisconsin."
- Serendipity You hold the happy accident of Wisconsin’s favorite fruit aged in oak with an almost magical wild fermentation.